Cee-Bee® A-18S is a general-purpose cleaner that is soluble in water and alcohols. Cee-Bee® A-18S was designed specifically for cleaning aircraft interiors and cargo areas.
- AMS 1452
- AMS 1453
- AMS 1550B
- Very effective cleaner
- Deodorizes and controls bacterial and viral growth
- Controls odor
- Neutralizes food acids and other spills
- Safe on all aircraft material
- Can be mixed with alcohol to meet EASA SD # 2020-01 protocol
- Thin alkaline solution
- Surfactants biodegradable
Cee-Bee® A-18S is convieniently available in concentrated and ready to use options. Please contact your local Cee-Bee® sales representative or distributor for available options in your area.
General Cabin Cleaning:
- Use concentrated or dilute 1-part Cee Bee® A-18S with ten parts of water.
- Spray or wipe on wipe off with clean dry cloths.
Controlling Odor and Preventing Corrosion Caused by Food Residues
- Use concentrated or dilute 1-part Cee Bee® A-18S with 5 to 10 parts of water.
- Spray or apply with mop or rag. Do not rinse.
General Cabin Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting*
- Use concentrated or up to a 30% dilution of Cee Bee® A-18S with water.
- Spray or wipe on wipe off with clean dry cloths. Leave cleaner on surface for minimum of 30 seconds.
Aircraft Cabin and Cargo Hold Disinfection per EASA SD NO: 2020-01
- Mix 35 parts of Cee Bee® A-18S with 65 parts Ethanol (AMS3002) or Isopropyl Alcohol (TT-I-735).
- Spray or wipe on wipe off with clean dry cloths. Wait until alcohol has evaporated wipe surface smoothly.
*Cee-Bee® A-18S is not registered with the United States EPA and is currently unavailable in the United States Market as a disinfectant cleaner.